Saturday, August 24, 2013

Breakfast @ Tappers

Lazy to cook? Lazy to clean up the mess? Lazy to wake up early just to prepare the perfect breakfast for you to kick start the day? 
Here is a place for you to try out! You can find this in Jaya One and The Sphere at Petaling Jaya.
The set breakfast price was reasonable. Less than RM10 for what We've ordered. ^^

The teh tarik was refillable!! Not bad eh~ 
 Cheese omelette! 
Poached egg chicken bacon on toast! Set 6

I ordered set 6 and it tasted delicious. However, The mixed mushroom had too much margarine~ eek. Lol.. Cheese omelette was just ordinary. =} so this place is recommendable. 

Only two of us went, so I can't order much. You can check out their website at http://www.tappers.com.my/menu.html for the menu. 

I've tried their dinner last year but it didn't taste that good from what I remember. I forgot what I ordered but from what I heard from my friends, the food wasn't that nice. 
You can give it a try, probably they've improved. Chao!!


[v] 

No comments:

Post a Comment