Monday, August 19, 2013

Groupon : Muzeum Restaurant and Bar Review

Lunch Date with bestie~!!
 So I bought this super cheap groupon that I thought was amazing n worth trying, because by just looking at the pictures displayed, who wouldn't !? they were so tempting. The price I paid was RM25 for a 4-course meal for 2 person. Check the link out. 
http://www.groupon.my/deals/klang/Muzeum-Restaurant-Bar/717225396

When I arrived, I was like "no wonder they are advertising la". The area is newly developed, and many vacant shop offices there.  
The address
 Lot 32-G & 32 A-G, Unit GW-07 & GW-08,
 Red Carpet Boulevard, Encorp Strand, Jalan PJU 5/22 
Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya, Selangor 47810

Took a few pictures before we eat ..lol

 



 Food! Let us start with the 1st dish, which was mushroom soup. The dish was massive! but the portion was erm.. enough I suppose. Too much pepper~ but still acceptable for me.

Omg!! RM8 Caesar salad was truly unacceptable. y u so stingy!?  
 
Carbonara Spaghetti. Edible I would say
 Grilled Rack of Lamb
So Called "Panna Cotta" the dessert. Worth RM8!!
Sorry..I forgot to take a picture b4 eating. haha 

Oh come on! The dessert was just an ordinary Mango Pudding, that tasted overly sweet that's why I couldn't finish. The lamb was not fresh and tough. So, I didn't like it, but I enjoyed my spaghetti thou. This is my 4th time dining with groupon voucher. I find it rather disappointing because the pictures shown were so inviting. =(.
I know I know I shouldn't expect too much for the price I paid. Still, don't you think 1st impression is important? I might dine here again next time u know~~~
I have a feeling some ppl think that only the poor buys from groupon. hmm..doubt that.. Well I think It's a way we check out new places you fool~ *to whoever says that..tehee

We ordered Cocktail!
Lychee Magarita 
AK 47
My first cocktail experience was horrible. I had Bloody Mary, cause I heard it from TV before and it tasted URgh! 
Oh yea! Muzeum Restaurant gave us a RM15 Voucher for any beer the next time we visit. The voucher looks so nice. Can I not return after using it, for souvenir? haha..


[V]




No comments:

Post a Comment