Thursday, August 8, 2013

FrizZy Hair!!

 For 20 years I have tied my hair up

for like almost every single day because I felt super low self-esteem with my annoying frizzy hair. Ya,unfortunately, I have dry body, dry face, dry skin and dry hair..It didn't really bother me until my friends kept saying that my hair was messy..Well, I thought it looked nice and natural with some cute baby hair on top of my forehead.. haha.. Guess I was wrong..lol.. Just about 2 years ago I only found the courage to go out with my hair untied, though it still looked like a mess. People kept saying I didn't comb my hair. Deng it !
Try this : Dove Nourishing oil Control Conditioner.. Feels great
So, in order to keep my hair calm n minimize the amount of hair loss, I started using conditioner, vitamin E, tonic, serum n so on..they helped but not much and not for long. I've used loreal, kerastase, Schwarzkopf..blablabla.. However, I still think Dove has the best conditioner because it makes my hair smoother after shower..the rest are too runny .. It would be nice if you can recommend me other conditioner that you think works really well. 

I have natural curly hair, so it's kinda tough to predict how my hair is going to look like the next day, especially the fringe! urgh! People with curly hair would understand. =) 
Mine is just slightly curly.
Disobedient hair decided to curl one side the whole day. =[ 
Baby Hair!
Went for a hair treatment at a new place called STORM at SS2. The price for scalp and hair treatment was RM89, I find it reasonable. =) 
This is the third day after treatment. Still looking good n soft ^^
[V]



1 comment: