Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Deep cavity can Kiss my Butt!


Few Months ago I chipped my molar tooth where I had a filling few years back. The filling was actually between my teeth, so constant flossing that area with my previous big ass dental floss must have put too much pressure on my tooth. Thank God I made an appointment with my university’s dental clinic before I this incident happened.
Talk about this troublesome tooth. I had more than 3 fillings on the same tooth! FML.. It started when I was still in primary school. I always couldn’t chew hard food with the right side of my teeth, cuz it hurts so bad that it gives me goose bumps. Then I told many dentists that, but what they did was just replacing the old fillings with new ones. Government dentist..=.=
Things got worse after I chipped my tooth, I couldn’t breathe through my mouth with the cold air hurting it, eat hard or soft food, and drink cold or hot water..!
To be honest, I HATE dental clinic, the smell, the noise of teeth drilling and scaling; my GAWD! Freaks me out every time! So I told the dentist how I felt for many years, she removed all the fillings and told me I have a deep cavity. Great! =.= She told me I need to make another appointment, cause she needs to know if my tooth still hurt after she did her ‘thang’. If it hurt I will need a root canal surgery by a more professional dentist. So, she gave me a temporary filling instead and told me not to floss. When I asked her does root canal hurt. Without any consideration, immediately she said YES..Damn.. Comfort much? Why so serious hur?
Guess what!  2nd day I accidentally flossed. FUCK!! Bits of filling came off, and few days later, I bigger piece fell off. URGH! Now there’s a big friggin hole. I’ve been dealing with it for few months now.
You see, my treatment is FOC. So, the consequence would be ‘WAITING’. They will decide a time for you, and it will only be in the morning. I don’t have time to make another appointment since I’m working currently. My clinic is a semi-gov clinic, I’m awfully worried about my next appointment in Aug. I’m afraid they are gonna postpone my surgery again. Noo!
Fake a smile -- = ]


When you have a filling, doesn’t mean there won’t be any decay or bacteria working underneath that filling. So, check with your dentist more often and make sure he is a good dentist. If I were rich, I’d definitely pay for perfect teeth. I want braces!!


[V]

1 comment: