Thursday, July 25, 2013

Fat SpoOn Cafe

Hola! One Saturday I decided to explore around Petaling Jaya to see if there are any restaurants that have special interior decorations. So my friend found this place, known as Fat spoon Cafe. It is at Damansara Utama. After you see Tropicana City Mall, go straight for the U-turn, after that keep left preparing to turn left to Damansara Utama. Then you'll see Fat Spoon..Wonderful Milk is just 30 metres away. =)
There you go [3 Jalan SS 21/1a, Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya]

Alright let’s talk about the café!
The exterior and interior of the cafe attracted me when I arrived. The different type of furnishings and design made me feel more excited to try out their food. *drools* I miss it already..=P Their menu..ouh!..really special.. comes in a story book.. I was holding Oliver Twist! ^^

The food tasted great!! I would recommend this café to everyone!

To be honest, I never would have thought that the food in such cafe that focuses on design would taste good. The portion of the food was enough for a person, satisfying I would say. We ordered the best selling dishes, Nasi Kampung and Beef Noodle. Believe me the Nasi Kampung comes with curry, potatoes, chicken, vegetable and even prawn. The noodle tasted so special, doesn’t taste like local food at all, tasted like Thai food. Haha. However, I heard it’s a Nyonya Dish. Go try it out but I gotta say the food wasn’t cheap though. It might be satisfying for me but probably not for the boys.

Done! FYI, I won't be posting every details of the place, because I myself enjoy the excitement and surprises when I try or See something new. So I’d like to keep that in everyone.

Go Explore you know, it will be fun and worth it. ^^ Happy hunting!

[V]

No comments:

Post a Comment