Friday, August 23, 2013

Farm In The City !


Sunday Outing~! 

Great day to check out new place ay~ So my friend decided to go FArm in the City after hearing about it from a colleague. I didn't regret going there at all! Probably it was because I didn't do much research before I went there. So, didn't really expect much from a 'Farm'. 
Hmm, I think I won't post all the pictures here, wouldn't want to be a spoiler. =) I'd rather ppl saying OMG then ok~. 

This farm was built 2 years ago. So, they are still expanding and trying to bring in more animals. Just 1 gentle reminder before you go, DON't Follow Waze! Urgh! wasted my time. Follow google map while referring to this location map below. Google does not bring you exactly there too. Main point is to turn right at the traffic light junction [Giant on the right] and 3 o'clock at the roundabout. 


We've arrived ! Whee~ *like a kid*

The price is RM30 for local. RM28 if you have Jusco Card or Popular Card. =)


Hi, Mr Jack~


Fennec Fox is the cutest!! with their small face and big ears just like mine..LOL! 

Don't worry, this beautiful creature was just yawning. 


Gosh I look fat .. 


Spot Mr Green ?




Bunny Hunting! 






I see M&M~ 


BTW.. Feeding is FOC~..


Thought it was dead. Turn out she was sunbathing..cute!
Naughty bunny finding for food at the wrong place..lol

It was like impossible to catch even 1 through that net !.. gave up!



Neh~ they are too full to eat


LOL!
It wasn't smelly, just that my nose was itchy like @^#&*
EPIC!


Phuhh~!! Tiring day! I was there approx 3 hours. Couldn't do much feeding since it was a weekend, animals were all well fed by others ><. My advice is to visit during weekdays, so you'll get more chance to interact with the animals. Bring a hat/cap instead of an umbrella. We brought a big ass umbrella and regretted cuz it was freaking troublesome. You can buy drinks there. Hope you guys will enjoy like I did. ^^ chao ! 

[v]


No comments:

Post a Comment