Friday, September 6, 2013

Sushi Zanmai

Lol..I know almost everyone has been to this Japanese Restaurant. Since this is my Top 1 Jap-restaurant! I'm gonna say something about it!!
Okay, this is like a one month Must Go place for me. I think it's the cheapest Jap-restaurant in KL, erm.. maybe not the cheapest in term of money, but in the sense of quality its the best and worth the value.

Kazu Sushi is cheaper but it offers limited choice. Try it @Viva Home. ^^

Alright back to topic! Sushi Zanmai. Below photos are the dishes I would order when I'm dining there with my family or friends.


Salmon! Every time baby!!
Beef Sticks.. can't rmb the japanese name.. lol


Ebi Tempura! .. love this to the max. 
Their prawns and salmons are just so fresh and heavenly! owh ma gawd!.. drooling~
Fried Mushrooms~~ Yum

The perfect dessert! Oreo, cornflakes, ice cream, whipped cream and banana!. 
This dessert has the best combination ever!! It is so my type of dessert!.. Love it to the max. I literally just snatched it from my brother's hand and swallowed half of it in a sec.. LOL.. The picture quality is different i know..haha..Took it from google.. I wish I had a camera ..sobsob..

So, besides all of the above, I would still order Tobiko Sushi (flying fish roe), Salmon Peach Sushi, California Roll, Ebidon and Beef Ramen. Assorted vegetable will be out of the list after the last time I had it. Japanese food was supposed to be healthy, wasn't it? So having Tempura made the diet all went wrong. =( It was too oily for me. 

Mama didn't want her face to look big~ tsktsk~ sneaky lady

My best friend.


[v]

No comments:

Post a Comment