Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Don't know how to shop?

Sadly, so do I. Sucks !
Whenever I step into a shop with loads of nice clothing,  what I'd do is walk around, flip those hangers with an empty brain. Talk about fashion sense, I have NONE!


I never know how to buy clothes, so normally I would just stand aside and let my mom or bestfriend pick for me. Before 21, 99% of my clothes are bought by my mom. Pathetic har? I know. After a few laughs from my highschool and uni friends about my daily outfit, I started to buy my own clothes, under my friends advice. =p

My bestfriend taught me how to dress and gave me ideas on choosing my own style. She told me always to pick a top and bottom to try them on. So I did. My first try was a failure. I remember wearing high waist shorts and a colar-T. They laughed so hard. Haha. No heart feelings of course. 

If you have no fashion sense like me. Better choose your top n bottom outfit at the same time. If not you are just gonna put either one aside till it end up in the recycle bin. Even though the top fits you perfectly, without a suitable bottom, you still can't wear it. I wasted quite abit in this case because I have no clue what to match with the top I bought. ={ 3 weeks ago, there was a sale clearance from Jaspal. I bought a black and white top, I like it, but i can't find a short to match it. So, it's left in my closet till now. Pftt 

I envy girls with great fashion sense, where they can picture/imagine outfit to match with what they've bought. Besides, I also admire girls with their own style. To me shoes and accessories determine a person's style. To be honest, I like to look at how girls dress when I'm at the mall. Haha. Too bad nothing is ever absorbed. My best style is only sleeveless and shorts. Lol. 

ignore the awkward pose
No worries~ It will get better, it will get better.. ^^ Damn how I wish money grow on trees. Tchau! 

[v]



1 comment: