Friday, November 13, 2009

RElax~~ huhh

Finally !... finished and passed up all my assignments .... phiew ~ .. can't wait for tomoro cuz its LEon's Bday .. erm ..actually is not the exact day .. but nvm .. I'll straighten my hair.. hehe .. i wanna see how it looks like b4 i do the permanent 1 ..^^ .. din't tell my friends .. wanna give them a suprise .. But ~ why if it looks no diff ?.. =.=.....

Anyway ~ today after school my friends and I went to T.s to play BOWLING... excited and happy cuz i won't be the only girl there ..Sze yie and chuen chien were there also.. ^^ .. 12 came 11 ppl played ..hmm ... wonder where's Lapp ban.. ?.. @.@
we played 3 game , 3 lanes .. the first game i get 73 points then 2nd 61 3rd 68 .... hehe .. im not good at it la ... that was my 4th time only ... give me chance ! =P .. i was so moody during the second cuz im so noob !! .. I know it's jst a game, but i dun feel good when the ball masuk longkang ... i have the feeling its like wasting the money when u din hit anything ... >.< ... *POsitve thinking* .. hmm .. then it got worst .. more ppl came .. the ex-captain of the school;my prim fren and his frens came (Nigel , Lucas , Shin yin ) .. =.=.. not that i dun wanna see them la of cuz .. love to see them .. ^^ .. they are nice ... just that my bowling skill sux .. its embarrasing .. >.< .. they were all so good .. especially the yee seng..he got the highest points .. then Chei thai said he is very good when he uses his Gf's name, Angela .. I saw her b4, twice in school.. 2nd time was a closer look.. TALL just like wat chei thai described.. :) My fren Sze yie was very good as well ... she hit 117 points .. wahh ... chuen chien, very Man .. the way they play so cool .. slow, gentle and steady .. then strike! or spare .. =.=... me ?.. i always throw senget .. haizz .. * dig a hole and hide my head* xD ..err then ? play more ?.. $$ ?

After that we went for late lunch .. chit chat .. FUn ! .. they are all very nice and funny .. but heng yee was a bit Emo .. =.=.. boy's period ..


Who were there ?

Jin vi [me]
Justin
FJH
Set Wai Hong

Yik Ping

Voon Ho

Sze Yie

Chuen Chien

Chei Thai

Heng yee

Ivan B


hmm... i can't find any random webcam pic that can show my mood now .. some are too silly .. some are too sexy .. some are too perasan .. HAHA .. hai~ anything la!
this will do ~

[v]

No comments:

Post a Comment