Sunday, November 22, 2009

I disagree!

I keep hearing teachers saying these kinda sentences like~

" When you are at form 6 , there's no more 8 hours sleep for u. U should be sleeping lesser than tat. "

I was like wat the heck man ! Why are you saying this like form 6 is a hell for everyone that chose it . Aren't you suppose to say things like .. "have enough sleep but not oversleep .. Dun sleep too late cuz u won have enough energy to pay attention the next day" ..

I have frens really doing it ... they sleep late to study..indeed I'm proud of their results cuz i know they worked really hard.. but i think They are stressing themselves out .. overwork their body ! .. they could get sick !

To me, Health stands 1st! ..

Ex: .. You are smart and rich .. but your body is weak..headache , this pain that hurt , organs failure and ect. .. you will be spending most of the money on your health.. which also means .. you are earning money, using your brain, for your medication fee ...

HEALTH is WEaLTH! >.<


[v]

No comments:

Post a Comment