Monday, October 12, 2009

MOnday blues

HATE monday ...the 1st day of school & 4 days to weekend ...SIEN! .. hmm ..today get some of my exam papers .. for chemistry paper 2 .. i get 50/100.. yea its bad ..but i was quite satisfied la ..cuz i expected lower than that ..then maths get 56/100.. for this i tot i could get higher bulak .. nvm la ..i already predicted all my results are gonna be C, C, C, C... including [-]... okay.. then the worst sub is PA!!!!! ... cuz i dunno how to do paper 1 ...the 1st 5 , ALL WRONG! .. haha ..then for paper 2 , i din do 1 esei and the 2nd 1 i wrote like sh*t..DIE ! .. then get scolded somemore by teacher just now... ' JIN VI'! ... so loud .. x( ..i know i chose the wrong answer ..i wanted to change 1 cuz i noticed my ans was quite weird but then HENG YEE told me to read out my answer ...then kena kao kao ...=.=..then muet a paper 1 ..36/45 .. then when teacher was discussing i kept talking with sze yie and heng yee until teacher called my name ...sien ! luckily today dun have tutorial !.. phiew...can come home early to play with my new BABE.. just got it yesterday 11/10/09 !! ..yippee ! ^^.. but he hurt me !!.. >.< ..nvm ..no pain no gain! xDDD

[v]

No comments:

Post a Comment