Sunday, October 11, 2009

MBS Idol~

Since the day i left my primary school ,I have never been taking part in any singing competition until this year...^^ .. took part in the audition for RM 2 ...hehe..
The 1st audition .. no idea wat to sing .. then flipped on the lyrics book i did few years ago .. I chose a japanese song from Cooking master boy anime ..Aoi Sora if im not wrong..goodness! when i went up the stage and started singing.. i leg began to shake and my hand numb ..even my voice i think! wat the ..! .. Luckily The the judges from Mbs said it was nice ...hehe ...happy ..Oo ! b4 that there was a friend that ask me whether i sang japanese song cuz i wanna be special .. of cuz not ! ..never even thought about it..=.=..
okay , so i pass the 1st , the 2nd audition i sang 'someone watching over me' by Hilary Duff .. hehe ...i din really follow the exact song..hehe ..i lower down the notes ... x) .. that get me into final..yippee..but nervous di ...shoot! ..
Final! ...The Climb [miley cyrus].. the day b4 i sang the song , i noticed that i can't sing the low notes when im nervous ..OMGness!! ... then on that day ..i really can't sing .. especially the starting ' i can almost see it~ ' .. then the cute MC called my name ^^ ..huh..no turning back di .. then i start off the song with ' I can E~ilmost see it ..' ..wat the fish ! I was so~ embarassing myself ..then i can't sing all the low notes ..so when reach the part ' just keep pushing on"... i use all my voice ..=.=..' pushing ON!!!!'..=.=...a little bit too loud i know ...:'(..MY FINAL WaS TERRIBLE..
WEnt home and show my mom the video ...my mom also laughed .. >.<..haha ..it was funny though .. good experience .!.
The results came out after 2 weeks .. 2nd runner up Carmen [super nice voice] , 1st runner up Oscar[ cute boy with very sweet voice], the winner Tan Jin Vi [cracky voice]..=.=.. ..i sang badly .. >.,< .. never mind la .. just few guys know only ..hehe ..i tot lotsa ppl will be supporting the mbs idol competition , but during the final ..not even 30 sutdents in the hall ..=.=.. but good also..then i wouldn't pee on my pants..^^
Anyway ~ thanks the judges for putting me at the first place .. really thank you! ^^
Ain't gonna put the video here .. later kena scold or kill by Miley's fans .. x)

[v]

No comments:

Post a Comment