Tuesday, May 10, 2011



I'm going on a vacation to Phuket, Thailand !! WEE!! .. Since my mom don't allow my boyfriend n I to go by ourselves.(she's afraid that I might lose my virginity). So we decided to invite our friends b4 the air ticket price increases.





Then my bf created an event on FB. Everyone was excited at first. After awhile it got cold. No one replied anymore. I wonder why. Was it bcuz we rushed them to decide within 24 hours? or bcuz my bf was the organiser? or they just don't wanna go thailand.. sobsob.. T.T




Just minutes ago my friend told me the price increased di. So I went to check. URGH!! . FRom 230MYR p/p to 348MYR p/p for the whole august!!!! ZzzZ.. Good thing i bought my tickets earlier. Bad news is only 2 of us going !! Im so gonna get nagged. Not to forget my aunts. If they were to know my life would be so screwed up. 1 of my open minded aunt said "No worries, just use condom!" my god!! I'm not having sex over there come on! Still, can't blame them for not trusting young ppl cuz nowadays, sex b4 marriage has become common. right?


Okok.. I'll skip the headache part. Now!! What i'll have to do b4 the trip is to lose weight So THAT i can Wear my BIKINI N take lotsa lotsa pics to post them to my blog ..keke... But if you don't see any pictures of me with bikini in my blog b4 October, means I still have my Fat S with me at that moment.. T.T.. All the Best to me !


WAhlah! ..My target!! XDDD




[v]


No comments:

Post a Comment