Friday, April 8, 2011


I got a job!! hehe Currently Im an intern trainee at my aunt's office. The pay is not as much as the previous 1 (Customer Relations Officer) but what do u expect?!.. Im inexperience and I started late and the main of all.. I KNOW NOTHING!.. >.< other company wouldn't want to hire me..Anyway, I like it here..^^ My Aunt is willing to send me to diff department to gain more experience. Well, currently im at the admin dep. my trainer aka Emily is very patient with me. Nice and funny. =D but sadly i'll be positioned at acc dep next week >.< sobsob .. The only thing bothering me is i gotta wake up early .. >.<.. seriously.. i dun like it.. blame who ?.. THE Mother-F TRAFFIC!!.. It reminds me of going school.. Urgh!.. OO Ya!..another thing stresses me a lot as well..I follow my aunt's car to work every morning but this is not the scary part.. the scary part is she Moves like a BULLET TRAIN.. We showered at the same time..[different bathroom duh!]..came out same time.. but while i was half way applying my eyeliner at my right eye.. she was ready!.. and i tell you she walks fast man! But no doubt that she is a very efficient executive director. =)


This is me rushing ! =.=

Hmm.. i Had 3 eggs today. wonder wat will happen to my face. chao! ^^



[v]


No comments:

Post a Comment