Tuesday, January 18, 2011


WHAT A LOONG WORKING DAy.. Im afraid i can't bare with this n quit b4 3 months...8.5 hour is like 24 hours man!! but of course i won't quit so soon... i need $$ now .. For wat?..seriously i have no idea.. in my head currently are those cosmetics product n lots n lots of clothing..

I'm afraid i'll spend more than my salary n end up being broke in the middle of the month.. i dun like the feeling wanting so badly that the end of the month comes quickly..

It's just too hard to SAVE!.. i was good at saving money until i turned 17..During that age i didn't spend on cosmetics or dressing.. It was food.. YUM!..then Now cosmetics..Umm Dressing ? My mom is still helping me.. ^^.. Sowat! XD
But the prob is.. my mom only chooses shirt that is cheaper.. as in less than Rm 30.. Then my friend's outfits are mostly from ZARA, FOREVER 21,TOPSHOP etc..I have never bought anything from those shop b4.. NEVER!!..Now, at my current age..i feel kinda..u know..*bluh~*..hmm...>.<

DUNNO lAH!.. brain jam di .. =.=... Chao!
[v]

No comments:

Post a Comment