Monday, January 17, 2011

It's been A while !

Phiew !!... It's been a while since i last blogged ... hmm.. let me look back at the previous posts.. BORING!!... Time for a Big Change.. XD

Well!... u see, i just finished my STPM like a month ago.. How was it u asked?... EHH!.. Horrible!.. I don't think i'll be going back to school to get the RESULT SLIP!... ah ah.. no way..
Form six life was great [not the books of course] .. i Love my friends, miss them a lot.. especially Chei Thai who sits next to me.. <3 nbsp="">
He looks cool here but he's actually a cuckoo head..=P. Still he is the best boy friend ever.. he cooks, he is friendly and we quarrel EVERYDAY and the best thing is he will never love me.. Isn't he the BEST! =.= [ i actually asked him b4 whether he'll fall for me anot.. and he said "err .. very hard lo"] WTF!..am i that bad.. =.=
Anyway, i do miss my schoolmates a lot.. everyone has their own unique personality.. i mean it =P
Immediately after STPM I went to Port Dickson with my friends, followed by Ipoh with justin's family..
Then after the trip, SHOPPINg for prom stuff.. My mom was like ZzzZ..[poor mama]..I din't spend that much time with her..
The PROM!!... i was excited bout it until tat day ... i was dissapointed with myself.. To be honest i wasn't comfortable with what i wore that day.. GUEE!..i learned my lesson .. THIS IS WHAT U GET FOR PURCHASING LAST MINUTE.. The feeling sucks ..
Okay.. I'll end this blog here ...To be continue.. i wouldn't wanna write an essay here... i'm afraid u'll fall asleep halfway.. ^^
[v]

No comments:

Post a Comment