Saturday, April 11, 2009

PC Fair

1st day of PC Fair which was Yesterday I bought an Olympus camera for RM699 [battery chargeable]... Yippee!~....Tat guy was very nice ..he gave me so many free gifts ...Beside giving me 4 Gb memory ..he gave an Xtra battery ,torchlight(err.. =.=) and tripod stand. Actually the tripod and the screen protector is not included ..when i asked him.. he just said " TAK" means Yes in cantonese .. Nice guy.. BEfore i chose Olympus i went to Canon store...that guy explained so much to me ...tot it was attractive ..but the cheapest for chargeable camera was RM799 ...O.o!!...they gav tripod , 2 Gb memory ,screen protector ..the cam wasn't my type anyway .. my eyes kept looking at IXUS 100 IS...but the price was RM1200+...too bad .. Anyway I get a Dark Red camera now ... Yay~!!
2nd day of PC Fair ~~Today is Jman's turn to shop ..my cous Eileen n her bf Ah Kok follow..Ivan also..^^..KLCC turn out more ppl than yesterday of cuz ..Jman bought a GTX 260 graphic card , n 2 Cool Speaker .. Now he is broke ~~.. =.=..haizz DiNner Tim3!!..we went to THE SHIP ..A car jockey parked Jman's car ...J was so worried tat the person stole it ..haha..Hmm~ ..the place was quite nice ..The waitress n waiter dressed like ship captains..^^..The steak over there is RM30+ O.o!..I ordered a spaghetti..^^[my fav]..J man ordered a Chicken Maryland ..
Lets See how our food looks like ....YUMMY!!
I forgot the name of the cheese on top ....I love it !..

The steak Eileen Ordered

Chicken Maryland~ I like the fried banana...muacks

Eileen & Ah Kok

J man & chubby Tonberry ..^^

After dinner ...We head home with satisfied tummy ...^^
Unfortunately ..Jman couldn't use the graphic card cuz his power supply cannot support it..So! has to get another P.S..Tomorrow he''ll go PC fair Again ...=.=..

[v]

No comments:

Post a Comment