Monday, June 20, 2011

Herbaline

Went for facial last Saturday at Herbaline with my friends. Previously I had mine at Natural Beauty. Since my friends like Herbaline a lot and they think it is worth the money.. So I was like why not give it try..
The day when my friend invited me and another guy, Nathan, we were told that the trial would be Rm 38. Then on that day, after filling up forms, the consultant said trial rate is only during weekdays.. I was like =.='' ZzzZ .. Still I went in even thou the price charged equals to 2 days of my salary.. T.T~~ $$
After facial, when i looked into the mirror I was dissappointed, the eyeliner that I drew previously became eyeshadow.. It was all around my eyes.. I wasn't upset that they wiped off my eyeliner.. I was shocked that they didn't clean it well, since they kept emphasizing on the word 'double cleansing'..Well double cleanse my S!.. Imagine if I didn't look at the mirror and just walk out.. I might scare someone yo~!.. tsktsktsk.. N the beautician didn't shape my brows like how she was supposed to.. Hmph!..


Well, I like the shoulder massage.. ^^ It made me sleepy.. The other thing that bothered me during massage was the chest massage.. My breast!! T.T

[V]

No comments:

Post a Comment