Tuesday, March 3, 2009

HuntinG the FugitiVe!

Okay .. yesterday night around 10 pm my bro sent me msg..ask me to look for the FUGITIVE in leisure mall...huh..=.=...i dun even hav the time to listen to the radio ....suddenly ask me to go search for person i nvr met b4 .... >.<..oo well ...if i dun help my bro he sure ..%#%@...So~...ask J MAN n Eileen[ cous] to teman me...^^...ok...we walk walk walk ...saw a suspicious guy ...then we followed ....

vi --" hello bro ...a guy looks suspicious.. listening to the phone !"
bro--" GO!....go ask him faster !..KUAI DIAN!!..."
vi--" i dun dare leh " J man HELP!....
Jman --"......."
vi--" uh ....EXCUSE ME !!....r u the fugitive in hitz.fm?"
the guy--" wat ?"
vi--" r u the fugitive in hitz.fm?"
the guy--" first of all the question u asked was wrong , n im not the fugitve , im looking for him also "......
vi--"=.=...sorry "

GUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............embarassing ...i dun even know the question...but that guy was quite nice n cute though .....the right question is R U THE HITZ.fm FUGITIVE la ....doink ....my bro laughed at me on the phone ....=.=....huhh.......then we look around ....walk here n there pointing ...' is tat him ' ...we dun dare to ask ...afraid to be scolded ...>.<...J man did try ..but .........wrong !.....the person dun even know how to speak english ...=.=..huh ...then 11pm we gave up ..lazy di ...haven shower ...gotta head home ..

After my bath ....i received a msg from my bro ....' sorry dear sis ...the fugitive is not at the leisure mall area ..haha".....i was like speechless.....=.=...take it as experience ...?.NAh ah~..this will be the first n last ...no way im doing this AGAIN!!!!!!!.. bluek..^_^''
Gotta go back to work ...haizz
..

[v]

No comments:

Post a Comment